Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Secondary Navigation

Main page Content


To enrol your student you will need to fill out an Enrolment Form, Internet Access and School Permission Form and the State School Consent Form.  Please click on the Quicklinks to access these documents.

To determine when your child can commence their prep year, use the prep ready reckoner calculator.